Become a National Partner
We invite national networks, umbrella organisations, or those with capacity to have a national reach to join as national partners of the campaign. If your country doesn’t have a national partner yet, you can apply to become one by filling in the form below.
If your country already has a national partner, please join an existing partnership or contact us to discuss your involvement. Click here to check the list of partners.
We invite organisations from outside ALL DIGITAL network to become National Partners.
- Be a partner in a pan-European campaign, which has already reached 1,000,000 people
- Use our channels to promote your organisation and activities
- Find partners for possible future projects
Here is what you need to do as a partner of ALL DIGITAL Week in your country:
- Promote the campaign and planned activities to your network
- Build/join a partnership at national level to assure the success of the campaign
- Raise awareness on the issues tackled by the campaign in your country
- Disseminate promotional and learning materials available online
- Ensure the organising of the training, workshops, and other events during the campaign
- Encourage local organisations to add their events on the map
- On your website, collect the links to resources for local organisations to conduct events (step-by-step plans/’scenarios’, etc.)
- Tell us about your achievements! Write a blog about the campaign with the overview of what has happened in the country, highlighting best/most interesting events on our community networking platform unite-it.eu.
- Report your activity outcomes to the ALL DIGITAL campaign team
Sounds a bit complicated? No worries, we are currently collecting best practices on organising the campaign, attracting partners, promotion and dissemination activities from our long-standing partners. For now, you can browse previous editions of the campaign (links in the menu) and learn about what our partners did in various countries from the campaign reports.
In addition, representatives from national partner organisations join the special group for collaboration and communication where you can get the latest information on the campaign development, ask questions, and seek advice from other partners and ALL DIGITAL team.
We will also organise a webinar (or two) before the campaign where the team and experienced partners will share their tips and tricks, where you will be able to ask questions, and together we will find solutions to your concerns.
Still not sure? Write to us and we will discuss with you the opportunities!