A joint digital skills and services promotion campaign organized by National Digital skills Coalition in Latvia together with other partners
A partner since the start of the campaign in 2010, the Latvian Information and Communications Technology Association (LIKTA) is again the Latvian national partner for ALL DIGITAL Week 2018.
LIKTA will work with National Digital Skills Coalition partners in Latvia. Several Ministries, State agencies and leading ICT companies will be involved. They will also involve regional municipalities, libraries, schools and digital competence centres across Latvia.
The campaign will be promoted through the special dedicated website www.eprasmes.lv; organisational websites www.likta.lv and www.mmu.lv and social media https://www.facebook.com/LIKTA.LV/
The following main events and activities are planned for the 2018 campaign:
- High level policy opening event on March 19
- Secure use of internet and data privacy event on March 20
- Youth ICT a career event on March 21 (Digital skills for my future job)
- Regional events on digital skills and services
- Online tests and digital skills assessment quizes and competitons
With all the efforts, LIKTA and its 20 partners plan to engage 8,000 users in the ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 activities in Latvia.
Contact: Mrs. Mara Jakobsone, Vice President
- Blogpost: GOW17 in Latvia: Digital skills for future digital jobs
- Blogpost: GOW17: Focus on Digital security and Cybersecurity in Latvia
- Overview of GOW17 commitments and activities in Latvia