With trust and better skills for life!
The Association Langas Į Ateitį (LiA) has been the Lithuanian national partner for ALL DIGITAL Week since its kick-off back in 2010. In 2018, for the ninth time, Langas į ateitį will organize the campaign in Lithuania, this time in cooperation with National Digital Coalition of Lithuania.
ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Lithuania will focus on the promotion of the importance of digital skills and online safety for all with two main topics: trust and lifelong learning of digital skills.
The main activities will include training and awareness raising for safe use of social networks and e-services, anti-bullying campaign, promotion of General data Protection Regulation for citizens and organizations.
Langas į ateitį is planning to involve over 80 partner organizations, including 60 public libraries, 300 schools, 20 National Digital Coalition members, private business associations, etc. and thus engage 4,000 users in the campaign.
As in previous years, ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Lithuania will be promoted and covered through different media channels, social networks, partners websites, newsletters. Total reach during last year campaign by media channels was 300 K audience, and around the same or more is expected for this year as well.
Contact: Mrs. Loreta Krizinauskiene
- Cybersecurity and e-Services training in partnership with banks in Lithuania
- GOW17 in Lithuania: Online with confidence and better skills
- Cybersecurity and “brain fight” for the GOW17 in Lithuania (Young Digital Changemaker)
- First “Personal Image in Social Media” training (Young Digital Changemaker)
- Overview of GOW17 commitments and activities in Lithuania
- Overview of GOW16 commitments and activities in Lithuania
- Blogpost: Short Summary of Get Online Week 2016 in Lithuania
- Blogpost: Get Online Week 2016 in Lithuania: Discover More
- Video: Get Online Week 2016
- Photos: Moments from GOW16 events in Lithuania