eSkills Malta Foundation for the first time will lead the ALL DIGITAL Week activities in Malta.
The eSkills Malta Foundation is a coalition of various representatives from Government, industry and education with the following mandate:
- to advise Government and stakeholders on matters related to eSkills policy;
- to contribute to the expansion of ICT educational programmes and related formative initiatives;
- to lead an ICT professionalism development programme;
- to instigate further reform in the ICT educational offerings and contribute to capacity-building in the ICT education community; and
- to champion campaigns and promote the Maltese eSkills potential locally and internationally.
For the ALL DIGTIAL Week, eSkills Malta Foundation have involved many partners, each of them will have their own outreach and capacity:
- MEDE (Ministry of Education and Employment)
- MCA – Malta Communications Authority – ALL DIGITAL Member and National partner of the campaign in 2011-2013
- Easypeasy – local company on digital skills
- MCAST (Malta College of Arts and Technology)
The campaign is promoted through major local newspapers, television, websites and social media.
Together with is partners, eSkills Malta Foundation will engage 500 people
2013: Overview of commitments
2011: Get Online Week in Malta