Explore the power of digital choices
For the fourth time, Programa Escolhas (Choices Programme, PE) will lead the ALL DIGITAL Week in Portugal as a National Partner.
The campaign activities will be promoted and implemented with the help of PE project partners – currently PE involves 89 Digital Centers through Portugal and in the autonomous regions.
Every month, Programa Escolhas launches a “challenge” to their Digital Centers. ALL DIGITAL Week is going to be the theme of the March challenge, and PE will encourage the centres to organise events in their communities. Locally, the centres will also distribute the information through their local community partners.
PE suggested activities and asked centres to come up with other ownones relevant for their communities. Here are some of the activities that will be run during the Week:
- Cybersecurity: Brainstorm about Cyber Security and poster/flyer design; Creation of a board game about Cyber security; Planning and construction of a didactic online game about Cyberbullying (Scratch); Workshop with local authorities (police squad) about Cyberbullying consequences; Debate about selfies and online exposure;
- Canva workshop; “A videoclip about my life” – classes about video tools; “Youtuber for a day” workshop; 3D Printing workshop;
- Programming with Roblox; “Scratch 3 day marathon” – 3 day’s workshop; How to build a robot?” workshop;
- “Digital Literacy and Employability” workshop;
- “Media and social networks for the elderly” workshop;
- “IoT Everywhere” – Workshop and Cisco online course;
Programa Escolhas will engage 1,200 people in the ALL DIGITAL Week campaign in Portugal.
Contact: Margarida Videira, Digital Inclusion Coordinator for Choices Programme
- Overview of GOW16 commitments and activities in Portugal
- Blogpost: GOW 2016 in Portugal – Short Summary