2019: Developing Digital Skills
Albanian Institute of Science (AIS) has been the partner for the campaign since 2012. In 2019, it will be the ALL DIGITAL Week Albanian partner for the eighth time.
For the 2019 campaign, AIS will focus on engaging youth in developing digital skills to increase their opportunities of employment in new digital jobs. AIS will organize meetings and workshops with students from Ismail Qemali High School, Kurbini High Schools (4), Lezha Vocational School and World Vision Albania. The aim of these meetings and workshop is to let the students know how they can gain digital skills in the English and Albanian languages. AIS will use the ALL DIGITAL Week also to promote the first Albanian Language MOOC platform. Another very important aim of this meetings and workshops will be the Internet safety.
- Ismail Qemali High School – one of the best and highly ranked Albanian High School
- Kurbini Muncipality High Schools based on Lac, Mamurras, Milot and Gore. This is a not very developed area;
- Lezha Vocational School has a Computer Science profile and is working in different projects to engage and give more opportunities to their students
- World Vision Albania – a worldwide organization branch, working with children and youngsters all over Albania
AIS, with support of its eight partners, will engage 400 participants in the ALL DIGITAL Week activities.
Contact: Ms. Besjana Hysa
- Albania GOW17 – empowering young people
- Empowering young people during GOW17 in Albania
- Overview of GOW17 commitments and activities