Everybody can be a digital hero!
Do you teach digital competences at school or university? Are you a facilitator at the training centre? Do you support your co-workers in using specific software? Do you help your family members to master some skills using smart phones or computer? Then YOU TEACH DIGITAL SKILLS!
- Organise an event during 1 March – 16 April under one of the core themes:
- Basic Digital Skills and Media Literacy
- Coding, STE(A)M, and AI
- Advanced Digital Skills and Employability
- Digital Cultural Heritage
- Add it to the map of events
- Promote your event with hashtags #AllDigitalWeek2021 and #iteachdigital
You can use some of the campaign banners from here to promote your work.