ALL DIGITAL Week strives to give people tools and approaches to develop and enhance their digital skills. Thousands of events training and awareness raising activities will be organised across Europe covering a variety of topics from basic digital literacy, media literacy and digital citizenship to coding, robotics, and STE(A)M skills.
Since 2010, the campaign has involved over 1,255,000 people; for most of them the training during the campaign was their first acquaintance with technology, and they made their first clicks and went online for the first time. However, according to Digital Economy and Society Index DESI, 43% of EU Population have insufficient digital skills and 17% have none at all, and ALL DIGITAL Week helps them to start their digital journeys!
ALL DIGITAL Week 2020 aims to:
- Advocate for a lifelong learning approach to enhancing digital skills
- Promote media literacy and critical thinking
- Build trust in technology by developing cybersecurity and online safety skills
- Develop skillsets for workforces affected by digital transformation
Would you like to join the biggest European digital empowerment campaign?
You can be an event organiser or a national partner of the campaign!
- We invite national networks, umbrella organisations, or those with capacity to have a big regional or national reach to become national partners of the 11th European ALL DIGITAL Week on 23-29 March 2020. Learn here how to get involved and register
- You would like to organise an event in your community? Let us know about it on our map of events! Learn more about organising events