Would you like to join the biggest European digital empowerment campaign?
The 10th edition of the campaign wishes to send a strong message to Europeans that they should take active steps towards understanding and benefiting from the digital transformation, by learning new media literacy and digital skills and by developing an adaptive mindset.
ALL DIGITAL Week 2019 will give people tools and approaches to enhance their digital skills and help them to be more adaptive with respect to their working skills. The campaign will:
- Promote media literacy by developing critical thinking and digital literacy
- Build safety and trust in technology by developing cybersecurity skills
- Enhance employability by developing the right skills for the new digital jobs.
Underpinning these themes there will be a range of events and activities covering a variety of topics from digital literacy and digital citizenship to coding and STEM skills for society.
If you wish to
- Be a partner in a pan-European campaign, which has already reached over 1 125 000 people;
- Lead the ALL DIGITAL Week activities in your country or region;
- Get to know other organisations working to enhance digital skills in various European countries and learn about/from their experience and initiatives – find partners for possible future projects;
- Promote your organisation and activities on the European level through our channels to a network of 60 ALL DIGITAL member organisations, 4,000+ social media followers and 1,300+ newsletter subscribers,
We look forward to your registrations!