This year, ALL DIGITAL with our project partners and members will run a number of online events in English. You are welcome to join!
Please note that registration forms will take you to the main ALL DIGITAL website.
All the times are in Central European Time (Brussels, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, etc.).
|22 March 10:30-12:30||All Digital Week Launch Event: Digital Skills for a Stronger Europe (learn more) with participation of
• Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth
|22 March 14:00-15:30||Digital SkillShift webinar on re-skilling and up-skilling for online working (learn more)
• Aims, benefits, current relevance • Curriculum for the Digital Assistant • The Digital Skillshift learning content structure • Adapting the course across the three countries • Lessons learned, practicalities of delivery during pandemic
|23 March 13:00-14:30||MyDigiSkills – launch of the self-reflection tool to assess digital competences across 6 levels of DigComp (learn more)
• History and background • The DigCompSat project • The item bank • Statistical Analysis • Overview of MyDigiSkills system • Walkthrough of the system • Languages • Registration • Counter • Reporting • Suggested models to use
|24 March 15:00-16:15||Smart-DevOps project webinar “Developing training methodologies and content for specific job profiles” (learn more)
• How to identify an emerging job profile in a specific field • How to prepare it for developing of training methodologies and contents • How to go from identifying job profiles/competence profiles to building an online educational programme that follows ECVET standards.
|25 March 14:00-17:15||CDDC conference “Crowddreaming: Youth co-create Digital Culture” (learn more)
• How to valorize digital cultural heritage as a means for inclusive education and the promotion of European values among youngsters • Why we need stronger collaboration between cultural heritage and education sectors across Europe • Lessons learned and recommendations to educators and policymakers • Inauguration of Europa Square – virtual space hosting 80 digital scenes created by 80 groups of students
|26 March 14:30-16:00||STEAMonEdu webinar “Competence needs and professional development of STE(A)M educators” (learn more)
• Key results of the STEAMonEdu project • STE(A)M Educator Competence Framework • STE(A)M Education Framework • STEAMonEdu Training Offer • STEAMonEdu online platform and community
|30 March 15:00-16:30||Open-AE webinar The Free Libre Open Source Software culture: work, employment, and adult education”(learn more)
• FLOSS and adult education • FLOSS in the workplace • FLOSS, employment and employability • Presentation of the Open-AE findings
|31 March 10:00-11:45||Biblio webinar “Boosting digital skills and competences for librarians” (learn more)
• Digital Facilitator & Digital Communicator in Expanded Endless Libraries • Librarianship in Europe: professional needs & qualification • Two emerging job profiles • Biblio Methodology • Upcoming MOOC for library professionals