2019: Help Desk for an inclusive and transformative school
Fondazione Mondo Digitale (FMD) is the ALL DIGITAL Week partner for the eighth time.
In Italy, the coronavirus emergency has not stopped the wish to teach and learn, even if the schools are closed all over the country. Many teachers are trying to move their lessons online, but not always contents, tools and methodologies are suitable. In order to make sure that no one is left behind during the suspension of didactic activities, the Fondazione Mondo Digitale (FMD) has activated an educative channel to support the distance teaching.
The multi-channel is based on four sections. The first one collects webinars, online courses, best practices and tools dedicated to students and teachers: from the online lab on artificial intelligence in collaboration with Microsoft (Ambizione Italia Project) to the multimedia resources, available in English, to talk about with young people about bullying and gender violence (Gender Equality Matters (GEM) Project: Tackling Gender-based Violence).
During the All Digital Week, thanks to the partnership with Google, many webinars are dedicated to coding (Computer Science First Project) and to the safe use of Internet (Be Internet Awesome Project).
The educational channel also includes a section dedicated to lifelong learning and a mini blog to post about ideas and to tell good stories. Last but not least Fondazione Mondo Digitale has activated a multi-channel helpdesk on the GoToWebinar Platform. However, questions can also be asked via the main messaging services such as WhatsApp and Telegram. The objective of the help desk service is not only to provide support to teachers, but also to create a forum for debate in which to share experience and activate peer help. Every Thursday from 5 to 6 pm (https://www.mondodigitale.org/it/sportello).
Some scheduled webinars available on www.mondodigitale.org/it/formazione:
18/03 16-17.30 | Internet safety for parents
19/03 17-18 | Help desk for teachers
24/03 10-12 | Coding for teachers
25/03 10-12 | Coding for teachers
27/03 14.30-16.30 | Coding for teachers
30/03 14.30-16.30 | Coding for teachers
31/03 10-12 | Coding for teachers
For all those who are unable to attend live, all webinars are recorded and available online on youtube.
Contact: Francesca Meini
- Report on ALL DIGITAL Week 2019 from Fondazione Mondo Digitale
- Overview of ALL DIGITAL Week 2019 planned activities
- Report on ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Italy
- Blogpost From Milano Digital Week to ALL DIGITAL Week
- Photos from ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 (FMD)
- Photos from ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 (ERVET)
- Overview of ALL DIGITAL Week commitments and activities in Italy
- Blogpost: Improving digital opportunities for young people
- Blogpost: Want to get a digital job and work digitally? A suggestions list
- Blogpost: Growing up Digital with the “digital skills galaxies” in Bologna
- Overview of GOW17 commitments and activities in Italy
- Overview of GOW16 commitments and activities in Italy
- Blogpost: eSkills for Jobs for the GOW2016 at Centro Study Foligno
- Blogpost: GOW16 in Emilia Romagna – the second time is always better!
- Photos: GOW16 in Emilia Romagna
- Blogpost: GOW at Casalgrande (Reggio Emilia) using technology to make things
- Photos: GOW in Emilia Romagna (Italy)