2019: Digital Technologies in Education for All
The Association Langas Į Ateitį (LiA) has been the Lithuanian national partner for ALL DIGITAL Week since its kick-off back in 2010. In 2018, for the tenth time, Langas į ateitį will organize the campaign in Lithuania.
The main topic of ALL DIGITAL Week 2019 in Lithuania is “Digital technologies in education for all”, meaning using ICT in lifelong learning. All the activities are organised in partnerships with libraries and various education providers and other stakeholders.
The following activities are planned for 25-31 March:
- Brain battle on safe internet issues organized in 65 public libraries;
- Seminar for parents and educators in the national library about after school activities for kids in partnership with Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania;
- Online seminar on Digital Competence of Educators (DigCompEdu) and its self-assessment tools. Participants – formal and non-formal educators, organised in partnership with Education Development Centre (EDC).
- Online seminar on “Coding goes to Lithuanian primary school“. Participants – primary school teachers, parents etc., also in partnership with EDC;
- Online seminar on SELFIE in partnership with Centre of Information Technologies in Education (CITE). Participants – school administrators;
- Open door days in libraries and non-formal education organizations introducing ICT infrastructure for education in partnership with public libraries and Robotics school.
- Conference “Education through communication and collaboration in digital environments” in partnership with Education Development Centre (EDC), Vytautas Magnus University and Vytautas Magnus University Education Academy. Participants: educators, teachers, students – future teachers.
Together with their 65 partners, Langas I Ateiti will involve 10,000 people in the campaign activities.
Contact: Ginta Liberyte
- Report on ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 activities in Lithuania
- Blogpost on Unite-IT: Traditional and New Features of ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Lithuania
- PHOTOS: ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Lithuania
- Overview of ALL DIGITAL Week commitments in Lithuania
- Cybersecurity and e-Services training in partnership with banks in Lithuania
- GOW17 in Lithuania: Online with confidence and better skills
- Cybersecurity and “brain fight” for the GOW17 in Lithuania (Young Digital Changemaker)
- First “Personal Image in Social Media” training (Young Digital Changemaker)
- Overview of GOW17 commitments and activities in Lithuania
- Overview of GOW16 commitments and activities in Lithuania
- Blogpost: Short Summary of Get Online Week 2016 in Lithuania
- Blogpost: Get Online Week 2016 in Lithuania: Discover More
- Video: Get Online Week 2016
- Photos: Moments from GOW16 events in Lithuania
- Blogpost: First impression first, personality – later. GOW in Lithuania
- Photos: GOW 2015 in Lithuania
- Video: GOW 2015 and Fit4Jobs project
- “The Cradle of e-Skills” a GOW2013 story from Lithuania
- Social Networks seminar for seniors during GOW2013 in Lithuania
- PHOTOS: GOW13 pictures from Lithuania
- GOW12 in Lithuania
- Story from Lithuania: “IT Club & robot Victoria”
- VIDEO: Get Online Week 2012 at the Lithuanian library
- VIDEO: Interview with young IT student Mantvydas Vaičiūnas
- VIDEO: Robotics: fantasy or reality?
- GOW12 partner for Lithuania: Langas I Ateiti