2020: e-Strong for life
Already a regular partner of the campaign since 2011, the Information Society Development Foundation (Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Informacyjnego – FRSI) is again the All Digital Week Polish national partner.
The slogan of the 2020 edition of the campaign is “e-Strong for life “. FRSI will encourage its local partners – libraries, schools, local NGOs, digital centres, etc. from all over Poland – to organize events that promote the idea of lifelong learning with the use of valuable resources and online tools. People participating in the meetings will learn why it is worth learning for life, how to learn online, what digital skills can be acquired and developed, and how it may improve one’s life.
For the purpose of the campaign the Information Society Development Foundation will:
- invite libraries, schools, local NGOs, digital centres, etc. from all over Poland to register as the campaign’s local partners, using online registration tool,
- make available online resources that have been created within an EU-funded project “e-Strong: digital skills, real benefits”,
- prepare and make available two scenarios describing step by step how to organize and run a meeting, training or session where participants learn how to learn and develop their digital skills with the use of online resources,
- organize a competition for local All Digital Week partners for best report or a story from events organized during the campaign.
Online resources created within an EU-funded project “e-Strong: digital skills, real benefits” are self-learning e-courses dedicated to e-services and other online resources used in the training to develop digital competences in various aspects of everyday life.
They are divided into nine thematic areas: health, education, finance, rest and hobbies, relationships with others, religion and spiritual matters, everyday matters, civic engagement, job and employment. The e-courses consist of various types of materials: webinars, presentations, short instructional videos and supplementary texts.
With its 300 partners, FRSI plans to engage 10,000 participants in the campaign activities.
The All Digital Week’s Polish website: http://tydzienzinternetem.pl/
Contact: Agnieszka Koszowska
- Report on ALL DIGITAL Week in Poland
- Overview of ALL DIGITAL Week commitments and activities in Poland
- Overview of GOW16 commitments and activities in Poland
- Blogpost: GOW16 in Poland – 500+ institutions involved!
- Get Online Week 2012 in Poland
- Successful ready-to-use Get Online Week scenarios from Poland
- GOW12 partner for Poland: Information Society Development Foundation