2019: Promoting Media Literacy in education and learning
For the first time, the campaign in Serbia will be organised by the Media Education Centre. It is a non-political, non-profit NGO with the mission to promote role of the Media, Peace and Information Literacy in the transition to sustainable ways of living and a global society founded on a shared ethical framework.
Media Education Centre collaborates with the Intergovernmental Working Group for Media Literacy in Serbia, which includes various Ministries, National Institute for Development of Education, Serbian and Vojvodina Public Service Broadcasters and more than 40 different CSO working in field of Media, Digital Literacy, Media Literacy and new models of Education.
For the ALL DIGITAL Week, Media Education Centre will hold a series of Media Literacy workshops in different parts of Serbia as a part of the national campaign about the importance of the creation of the new digital tools for development of the Global Citizenship Education and Education for Sustainable Development in Serbia.
Participants will be future online-virtual volunteers who then will help in dissemination and visibility. The workshops will be the combination of online and face-to-face activities. Lessons of the experts will be online, available for all who are interested in the topic. Practical work in every place will be organized with members of the network.
Media Education Centre plans to involve 9 event organising partners to 1,200 people in the training activities.
Contact: Miomir Rajcevic
- Report on ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Serbia: Improving Digital Skills for the nation – partnership for prosperity
- Blogpost on Unite-IT: ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Serbia
- QR Code: Combining national tradition and modern technology – BEST EVENT 2018 Finalist
- ALL DIGITAL WEEK in primary and high school “9 May” from Zrenjanin, Serbia
- ALL DIGITAL WEEK in the Mechanical School “14, October” Kraljevo, Serbia
- Overview of ALL DIGITAL Week commitments and plans in Serbia
- Blogpost: GOW17 in Serbia – #1 in Europe
- Blogpost: GOW17 in Oreskovica, Serbia
- Overview of GOW17 commitments and activities in Serbia
- Overview of GOW16 commitments and activities in Serbia
- Blogpost: GOW16 in Serbia – the greatest fair of activities and creativity so far
- Blogpost: Online Weekly Publication about GOW16 in two schools of Aleksinac and Zitkovac-Moravac
- Blogpost: GOW16 in primary school ‘Djura Jaksic’, Oreskovica, Serbia
- Blogpost: GOW16 in school “14.oktobar” Kraljevo-Serbia
- Video: GOW16: Onlajn Nedeljnik
- Video: GOW16: Stop-motion studio of 3rd grade students
- Video: Online Week
- Video: GOW16 multimedia classroom activities in Novi Sad
- Photos: GOW16 in Serbia
- Blogpost: Digital inclusion of seniors through inter-generational support
- Blogpost: GOW in Kraljevo Serbia
- Blogpost: GOW in Oreskovica Serbia
- Video: Inclusion through Skype
- Video: Digital inclusion of seniors
- Photos: GOW in Serbia and partners in action