2018: Improving e-competences in Spain
Already a partner for the past seven editions, the ALL DIGITAL member Spanish Association of Telecentre Networks was again the Spanish national partner in 2018. The Association is a network of regional telecentre networks grouping around 8,000 national telecentres.
The Spanish Association of Telecentre Networks coordinated the campaign at a national level through its 11 Networks, some of them are ALL DIGITAL members as well: Consorcio Fernando de los Ríos, Consorcio asturiano de Servicios Tecnologicos, Cabildo de Fuerteventura, Fundacion Centro Tecnologico, Consejeria de Fomento de Castilla y Leon, Diputacion Provincial de Burgos, Agencia gallega de Modernizacion Tecnologica, Direccion General de Informatica y Telecomunicaciones de Murcia, Fundacion Dedalo and Fundacion Esplai.
2,097 participants were involved in the campaign, most of them came from Extremadura. The Technological Literacy Plan of Extremadura, as a member of the All Digital Network and as a project involved in the social and digital inclusion of all people and in improving their employability, led the campaign in the region. They launching a series of actions included in the web nccextremadura.org/alldigitalweek, as well as a campaign of dissemination through their social networks with the campaign hashtag #AllDigitalWeek.
The two major types of events were All Digital Ring and True or False. The All Digital Ring won the prize as a Best Training Event for ALL DIGITAL Week 2018. You can read about those and other activities in the blogposts via links below.
Overview of commitments:
- The Spanish National Partner developed several activities for the promoters of the ALL DIGITAL Week. The activities were programmed from the different networks that form the association and included workshops, webinars, talks with experts, and several online and face-to-face training events.
- Conference/meeting and workshop of Telecentre Networks with the participation of managers and e-facilitators. The aim is to create a networking space where those responsible for managing of telecentre networks and telecentres could share methodologies, processes, resources, tools and best practices.
- Webinars to offer basic guidelines for a safe use of technology, with special attention to mobile devices and their apps.
- Connection and discussion with experts was structured as an action, in which the protagonism is shared between an expert (via hangout) and users. They would talk about a certain subject, providing and clarifying concepts, offering solutions, advice, practical applications.
- Free online courses
- Training courses: Introduction to Robotics
- Webinars: Certification of Digital Competencies
- Digital skills and employment workshop. Different digital competence models were to be discussed during the workshop.
- Online training actions and seminars planned by the Telecentre Networks.
Contact: Jose Moreno, Technical Secretary
- ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Spain
- Overview of activities and commitments for 2018 campaign
- All Digital Ring: Scratch Project to be shared – Winner of Best event 2018
- True or False: What do you believe? – Finalist of Best Event 2018
- Digital Skills have no age
- Media Literacy – our next challenge / Great impact during ALL DIGITAL Week
- Digital inclusion experiences – AUPEX ALL DIGITAL Week 2018
- ALL DIGITAL Week in VILLAFRANCA, Spain
- ALL DIGITAL Week in Extremadura (Spain)
- Blogpost: 250 events during GOW17 in Spain
- Blogpost: More than 150 young people at the workshop “Aprender a emprender” – GOW17 in Spain
- Blogpost: Training and young entrepreneurship among the main activities of GOW17 in Spain
- Overview of GOW17 activities in Spain
- Overview of GOW16 activities in Spain
- Blogpost: GOW 2016 in Spain
- Video: GOW16 Spain (Association ‘Community of Telecentre Networks’)
- Photos: GOW16 Spain
- Blogpost: GOW comes to Spain
- Blogpost: Workshops and webinar on young people, women, entrepreneurship and ICTs close the activities of GOW 2015 in Spain
- Video: GOW 2015 in Spain
- Photos: GOW 2015 in Spain
- Narrative report about the campaign in Spain