ALL DIGITAL Week in Spain in 2020 is led by two partners: Association “We are digital” – Asociacion ‘Somos Digital’ and AUPEX: Folk-High-School Association of Extremadura. See their activities:
2020: Improving digital competences
Already a partner for the past nine editions, the ALL DIGITAL member Association ‘Somos Digital’ will be again the Spanish partner in 2019.
Association “We are Digital” will coordinate the campaign through several networks that are part of the association: Consorcio Fernando de los Ríos, Consorcio asturiano de Servicios Tecnologicos, Cabildo de Fuerteventura, Fundación Centro Tecnologico, Consejeria de Fomento de Castilla y León, Junta de Castilla la Mancha. Diputacion Provincial de Burgos, Agencia Gallega de Modernizacion Tecnologica, Fundación Integra, Fundación Dédalo and Fundacion Esplai.
Association “We are Digital” will develop for the promoters of its entire network of telecenters several activities that have been programmed from the different networks that form the association, among which there are workshops, webinars and talks with experts, and several online and face-to-face training workshops:
- “Connection and discussion with experts” workshops are structured as an action in which the protagonism is shared between an expert (via hangout), who would talk about a certain subject, providing and clarifying concepts, offering solutions, advice, practical applications
- Webinarsand workshops on cybersecurity, a fundamental element that must be present in the daily use of ICT-administration, and on online safety where basic guidelines are offered for the safe use of technology, with special attention to mobile devices and their applications .
- “What is fake news and how does it work? The truth of lies” webinars will be organised to raise public awareness of having a critical attitude towards the information we see on the Internet and share on social networks. This workshop explains what what is fake news; who, how and why of fake news, teaching to identify fake news and how to react to it.
- Other activities: “Use Social Networks to find employment“, “Educational Robotics“, “Improvement for the online presence of your company” with the main objective of improving the employability of citizenship through learning and management of new digital tools .
90 event organising partners will involve 3,000 people in the campaign in Spain.
Contact: Jose Moreno, Technical Secretary
AUPEX: FOLK-HIGH-SCHOOL ASSOCIATION OF EXTREMADURA for the second time is the regional partner for ALL DIGITAL Week.
AUPEX will contibute to ALL DIGITAL WEEK 2020 with training events that will promote media literacy by developing critical thinking and digital literacy, build safety and trust in technology by developing cybersecurity skills, and enhance employability by developing the right skills for the new digital jobs.
All training actions will be designed from a collaborative and participatory approach where all AUPEX team will participate by sharing ideas, motivations and feedback from previous campaigns.
AUPEX is working in the design of meaningful actions that will help e-facilitators motivate young people, adults with low level of digital skills and other vulnerable groups to improve their digital skills, focusing on the priorities of the campaign.
For AUPEX, media literacy is a priority, so the main efforts will address the lack of critical thinking, although employability will aslo be at the core of the campaign.
Digital Transformation and labour market require new digital skills but specially confidence and attitude that allow us to benefit from digital technologies, so for AUPEX, it is essential to raise awareness on the issues tackled by the campaign, disseminate promotional and learning materials available online, run training, workshops, and debates and encourage local and regional organisations to participate in all those events.
Since AUPEX works closely with Somos Digital and ALL DIGITAL, the activities proposed by both organizations will also be part of the All Digital Week in Extremadura, and each of the 75 digital competence centres of the network will involve in their turn a number of local and regional stakeholders.
Due to the state of alarm situation in the country, AUPEX has adjusted the ALL DIGITAL Week activities by modifying some of the actions to an online version and creating new ones that can be developed by only using the Internet.
- ICT experience: experts connection “Rethinking and co-creating future gastronomy from a digital perspective in innovation ecosystems”
Digital technologies are changing the world of gastronomy. This 1-hour webinar will analyze the impact the new skills required by those professionals in the world of cooking: soft skills such as creativity or adaptability to change or digital skills that foster innovation and open new horizons in a vibrant world where food is considered the most tasty digital content. The interview to José Francisco Pelaez will show new ways of rethinking and co-creating future gastronomy from a digital perspective in innovation ecosystems as Labe > https://www.labe-dgl.com/es/ on 26 March at 12h CET
- Infopirina, natural remedy against disinformation
Due to current circumstances, the 2-hour awareness raising activity about the importance of AMI – media and information literacy – and the impact of disinformation on today’s society is adapted to the digital environment. During this exceptional ALL DIGITAL WEEK, we will focus this event on providing resources to citizens so that, online, they acquire knowledge and skills that promote a critical and reflective attitude.
We will take as a reference for this action the website www.infopirina.org, which helps to understand the phenomenon of information manipulation, including risks, effects and guidelines to fight it.
Skills to search, critically evaluate and responsibly use information are the only way to guarantee a solid online reputation that, in addition to contributing to a committed digital citizenship, help us improve our own personal brand, as a key element in the improvement of employability.
- Makers against Coronavirus
We believe that now, more than ever, developing skillsets for the workforce affected by digital transformation is essential, so starting from this point, together with different organizations working in the field of 3D printing training, in the frame of the Coronavirus Makers project, our 3D printers are participating in the fabrication of different medical supply, especially face shield for healthcare workers.
Each of our digital competence centre having a 3D printer will coordinate with healthcare services to produce a number of these face shields in order to contribute to stop Corornavirus spread.
- Online Assistance
Due to the health emergency caused by CoVID-19 (Coronavirus), the Digital Competence Centers (#NCC) will remain closed to the public until further notice.
To continue helping you with our support in the use of #technologies, we offer an ONLINE ASSISTANCE SERVICE if necessary.
People can send us their queries through the following channels:
-Fill out the form https://www.nccextremadura.org/asistencia-y-ayuda-online-covid19/
☎️ 647907799, 🕗 from 8.00 to 15.00 🕒
Using our social media profiles
– Twitter: @PATExtremadura
– Facebook: https://facebook.com/NCCEXTREMADURA
- MIL trainning course (media and information literacy)
Now, more than ever it is essential to access verified and truthful information. In crisis situations it is essential to have the appropriate tools and skills to face the phenomenon of disinformation. We are all exposed to make decistion in the wrong way if we let ourselves be carried away by information that we believe to be true.
In this sense, a 20-hour online training about Media and Information Literacy (MIL) has been developed for all e-facilitators of the Digital Literacy Programme of Extremadura, so that the team improves its critical thinking skills and go step futher as experts in the fight against disinformation, boosting a more engaged and better informed digital society.
The following face-to-face actions that were planned to be carried out during the ALL DIGITAL Week are postponed to the end of the state of alarm, when the centers open again:
- Augmented reality in your resume
This 10-12-hour workshop aims to provide participants with knowledge in augmented reality application, so that they can apply them both to their CV and to their professional profile.
- Digital transformation and security: Escape room “Decode the message”
This awareness raising session about Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) will be followed by a escape room activity (message decode in different steps using digital technologies and working in groups), where participants will work and improve their safety skills, will better understand the basis of digital transformation and will discover how to improve their employability through the development of skills for new “digital jobs”.
- Design and play with #AR: Filters for Instagram
The generation and management of digital content are key competences for the inclusion in a changing labor market. Using technologies in a creative way and combining them with the use of social networks is the “perfect formula” to develop those skills needed to improve employability. In addition, the use of current concepts such as Augmented Reality introduces users to some of the requirements of “new digital jobs”. With this 6-hour workshop, participants, in a fun and game-like way, will understand how to use augmented reality through the creation and generation of digital content to be implemented and used in social networks.
- Trust and security. Fingerprint and data protection
This 2-hour interactive talk gives importance of data protection, and raise up some advice on being responsible when publishing and sharing personal information on the Internet. The main objective is to learn how to take care of our fingerprint (and the one of our children, youngsters…) and protect our online reputation.
- Mbot: Code your robot and face the challenge
With this 4-to-6-hour workshop, users will learn how to use the mBot robot through intuitive and simple platforms, that will introduce them into coding, computational thinking and creative ways of using technolgies thanks to a fun and interactive methodology.
Contact: Gema Parrado Leon
PREVIOUS EDITIONS IN SPAIN
- Don’t be fooled! A media literacy initiative by AUPEX
- ALL DIGITAL RING #ALLDIGITALWEEK @ AUPEX
- BE INTERNET CITIZENS Workshop at AUPEX, Extremadura
- THE UDOO KITS | ALL DIGITAL WEEK at AUPEX
- 3D DARE #ALLDIGITALWEEK @ AUPEX
- ALL DIGITAL CHALLENGE | #ALLDIGITALWEEK @ AUPEX
- “Be Internet Citizens” workshop in Colindres, Spain
- More than 300 people participate in the European ALL DIGITAL WEEK in actions of the Association Somos Digital
- Best events of All Digital Week 2019 are from Spain, Serbia, Russia
- Report on ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Spain
- Blogpost on Unite-IT: ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Spain
- Overview of activities and commitments for 2018 campaign
- All Digital Ring: Scratch Project to be shared – Winner of Best event 2018
- True or False: What do you believe? – Finalist of Best Event 2018
- Digital Skills have no age
- Media Literacy – our next challenge / Great impact during ALL DIGITAL Week
- Digital inclusion experiences – AUPEX ALL DIGITAL Week 2018
- ALL DIGITAL Week in VILLAFRANCA, Spain
- ALL DIGITAL Week in Extremadura (Spain)